Version May 2020
EnSav International BV respects the privacy of employees, shareholders and other persons whose personal data it processes.
EnSav processes personal data for purposes including the provision of research & valorization, education and its operational management, within the framework of statutory obligations and to protect legitimate interests of EnSav and third parties.
EnSav acknowledges that the personal data which it processes are valuable for the data subjects and that careless treatment of personal data by EnSav may result in infringements of privacy and may lead to other disadvantages or damage to data subjects.
EnSav is an Energy Efficiency Company, specialized in services and products which enables a better use of energy and saves money for its customers. It stands to reason that EnSav should also be a reliable employer and a reliable cooperation partner and supplier also as regards the protection of personal data.
The EnSav management team states that:
- EnSav assumes responsibility for the careful treatment of the personal data which it processes;
- EnSav will comply with applicable legislation and regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- EnSav will be transparent proactively about the processing of personal data, the purpose of such processing and the manner of its execution;
- EnSav applies privacy-by-design and privacy-by-default as starting points in the processing of personal data; and
- EnSav will adequately protect the personal data for whose processing it is responsible.
General questions and/or complaints in connection with (the processing of) personal data can be reported via email@example.com.
Rights of data subjects
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives Data Subjects rights with which they can exercise control over the Processing of their Personal Data. A request for information, inspection, rectification, addition, removal or restriction of the Processing can be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to object
In a Processing for the purpose of ‘direct marketing’, a Data Subject will have the right to object at any time. In case of objection EnSav will immediately stop the Processing for direct marketing purposes (free of charge) and not resume this.
If the Data Subject is of opinion that the legal provisions regarding the privacy protection or the provisions of these regulations are not enforced correctly towards him or her, he or she can lodge a complaint in writing to email@example.com.
If EnSav has rejected a request and/or EnSav has rejected the Data Subject’s request, the Data Subject can:
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl);
- initiate application proceedings before the subdistrict court. The application must be lodged with the subdistrict court within six weeks of receipt of the response from EnSav. If EnSav has not responded to the Data Subject’s request within the set period, the application must be lodged within six weeks after expiry of that period. It is not necessary for an application to be lodged by a lawyer;
- start an objection procedure, in conformity with the General Administrative Law Act [Algemene wet bestuursrecht; Awb]. An objection procedure must always be started within 6 weeks after notification of a decision from EnSav. Appeal against a decision on an objection lies to the District Court.